Central Magnet School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Melinda Messick, Bookkeeper


Purchase Order Request - (click here)
*All purchases require a purchase order BEFORE purchasing.

*The PO request form is NOT the approved PO. Once approved the white copy will be placed in your mailbox.

*Packing slips need to be signed and dated upon arrival and turned into Melinda. Also, submit any other documentation, 3 bids, contracts, invoices, etc. 

*Technology purchase orders--you may request and we will get them signed/approved, but we then give them to Mandy Johnson to be approved by technology at Central Office. This includes, but not limited to: software, online subscriptions,and technology related items.

P1, P2, P3 Days-

P3 requires a purchase order before time. Paid for out of sports, club or other school accounts. 
P2 Paid for by outside source no PO required( example. MTSU or other company will pay for the substitute for the day or days of event)
P1 Dr. Ash distributes these

ALL of the above require an explanation on your sub request form. (example: track district coaches meeting for a P3 day) as many details or documentation you are able to provide.


Collection Log - (auto tally) print and sign the form is at the bottom of this page
*all money must be turned in the day it is collected 
*any cash amount above $3 requires a receipt, teachers sign out receipt books with Melinda
*white copy of receipt to the student, yellow attached to the collection log, pink stays in book 
(please, save a copy of collection logs for your records) if you are filling out on your computer print 2 and file one for yourself or save a digital copy of it in a folder. 

*Cash and checks require separate totals on collection log (located at the bottom of the collection log, it may be easier to group all checks together and all cash together on the collection log to get your totals for the bottom)

Club Authorization Form - All club sponsors and officers need to fill out and turn in to Melinda. This MUST accompany your purchase order request.

Fundraising Form - must be filled out and approved before all fundraising.