The math score above does not reflect the 80th percentile of Integrated I. 328 is the 80th percentile for Integrated I for 2019.
The math score above does not reflect the 80th percentile of Integrated I.
325 is the 80th percentile for Integrated I for 2018
Information Night for Prospective Students
- The application process for the 2020-2021 school year is between December 1st, 2019 and January 31st, 2020.
- We have an informational night in the Central Magnet Auditorium beginning at 6:00 P.M. on November 11th, 2019.
- Applications are due by January 31st, 2020, no later than 4:00 p.m.
- The submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance.
- Once your application has been processed you will receive an email stating we have received it. You will then receive a letter in the mail by March 1st, indicating the status of enrollment, ie: accepted, not eligible or waiting list.
- Applications must be complete to be submitted.
***If you have submitted an application and have not received email confirmation in a timely manner, please contact the school.***
Applications for 2020-2021. Please choose the application for the grade your child will enter next year. If you feel that the 2018 Ready testing was not accurate on your child, you may choose to test at Central. Please make sure you choose a date if you want to test. If you want to use TN Ready from last year, circle No Test.
Applications will be posted on Dec. 1st.