AP Computer Science Principles
AP Computer Science A
Honors Coding I
Honors Computer Science Foundations
High School Student Council
Girls Who Code
Room 102 ext. 23315
All assignment details, class notes, and resources can be found in Microsoft Teams.
Additional coding resources:
- Check out www.hourofcode.com for a variety of coding tutorials and activities
- Practice basic programming syntax while playing a game with CodeCombat.
- Have an iPhone or iPad? Check out Swift Playgrounds, Apple's environment for learning to code.
- Use the Online Swift Playground to practice coding in Swift, Apple's language for creating iOS and macOs applications. Experiment with the language in the playground using this beginning tutorial from Apple (A Swift Tour).
- At its heart, programming is problem solving. Strengthen your problem solving and critical thinking skills with these puzzles on BrainBashers.com.
- Want to learn something new or freshen up on something we learned in class? SoloLearn, Codecademy, and Khan Academy offer interactive walk-through's in several languages.
- Confident in your language but looking for problems to solve? Project Euler features a collection of mathematical problems, most of which require the use of a computer and programming to solve.
- Coderbyte features a library of free coding challenges ranging from easy to difficult. You can choose from 10 different languages to use when solving these problems.
- Are you experienced with Python? Check out the Python Challenge which incorporates puzzles and python code in an internet scavenger hunt.