The Central Magnet School Student Council gives students a chance to help make
decisions about our school. In addition to being a wonderful learning experience,
it demonstrates to the students that they have a voice in the school and that adults value
their input. The biggest value of the Student Council, however, is to provide students with a
model of the democratic decision-making process.
Senior Night for Soccer and Volleyball - Thursday, September 21
- Tailgating begins at 4:00 pm
- Donation Drive for Hurricane Victims will kick off at the tailgate!!
- Bring food, a chair, and donations for hurricane victims and come get ready to cheer on the Tigers!
- Sign in at the Tailgate for Golden Cup Points!
Donation Drive for Hurricane Victims
- Thursday, September 21 - Friday, September 29
- This is a school wide donation effort!
- We will kick off the donation drive at the tailgate on Thursday, September 21
- Items being collected are toiletries, cleaning supplies, and basic school supplies.
- High School Spirit Days - You must be in dress code each day!!
- Monday - College Game Day (Wear a college shirt)
- Tuesday - Backwards Day (Wear your clothes backwards)
- Schedule for the day: 7th, 6th, 4th, 3rd, 5th, 2nd, 1st
- Wednesday - One Percent Wednesday (Wear your best)
- Thursday - Act Your Age
- Freshmen - Toddlers
- Sophomores - College Age
- Juniors - Working Age
- Seniors - Senior Citizens
- Friday - Class Colors or Central Shirts
- Capture the Flag Games
- Two co-ed teams from each grade (7 boys and 7 girls)
- Tournament Bracket with 10 minute games
- Team Captain must turn in the roster and permission slips for each team member to Mrs. Hines by 3:15pm on September 26
- Permission Forms and Rosters are linked in the "Forms and Files" section on the right side of this page.
- Pig Out Lunch on Friday, September 29
- Look for a list of vendors next week!