The archery team is open to all middle school and high school students. All equipment will be supplied by the school. The MS archers will practice on Tuesdays and HS archers will practice on Mondays. Thursday practices will be a combined practice.
- MANDATORY Parent Meeting will be TBD in the CMS Cafeteria.
- Any archer that DID NOT shoot in a NASP program last year will be required to attend archery orientation TBD. This time will be spent covering the rules and safety requirements as well as learning to shoot.
- All forms and information must be completed by TBD.
- HS archery team will begin practice on TBD.
- MS archery team will begin practice on TBD.
- Both MS/HS archery teams will practice on TBD.
- A team fee of $90 must be paid by TBD. This fee will cover the entire year.
- All forms and contract must be uploaded to Dragonfly Max by TBD.
Please fill out and submit the online Player Information Form, complete the Dragonfly Max forms and upload the Parent/Player Contract Signature page to Dragonfly Max no later than TBD.
- PLAYER INFORMATION FORM by clicking HERE. This must be completed by TBD.
- CMS Archers and Parent Contract by clicking HERE. Please scan or take a picture to the last page and upload it to your child’s forms in the Dragonfly Max.
- Please create an account for at www.dragonflymax.com from a web browser, NOT the phone app. You will need to select ” Do my Forms” then select “I am a Parent”. You will then be asked to “Create Your Account” and then select “Signup for free”. The school code is p7ozkp. You will need to fill out the Consent for Athletic Participation, Travel and Medical Release Form, Concussion Information Form and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form. Once all your forms have been filled out, download the Dragonfly Max app from the app store. Please select either HS Archery or MS Archery for the sport for your athlete.
There will be a non-refundable $90 team fee for each archer to cover the cost of purchasing and maintaining the equipment, along with shirts for the Archery Team members. The MS team will practice after school on Tuesdays and the HS team will practice after school on Mondays with a combined practice on Thursdays. All practices will be held in the cafeteria from 3 pm to 5:30 pm. The Fall season will run from October through December. The team will participate in 4 tournaments in the fall/winter. The Spring season will start in January and run through the middle of May. The season will consist of 1 to 3 tournaments each month until the end of March. The Spring season will conclude by competing in both the State Tournament in late March and the National Tournament in Louisville, KY in May.