High School Counselors provide programs and services to help the student achieve success in school. During these adolescent years, students are evaluating their strengths, skills, and abilities. The following services are provided to our students through Advisory group sessions, high school courses and individual counseling meetings:
• Organizational, study and test-taking skills
• Post-secondary planning and application process
• Career planning and goal setting
• Education in understanding self and others
• Coping strategies
• Peer relationships and effective social skills
• Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, conflict resolution
and study skills
• Career awareness and the world of work
• Academic plans
• Career plans
• Problem solving
• Education in understanding of self, including strengths and weaknesses
The School Counselors will return from summer break on July 25th, 2022.
If students want a schedule change for 2022-23, complete this form https://forms.office.com/r/Z8AWyyNhaQ
Summer Work will be due when we return in August: https://central.rcschools.net/apps/pages/summerwork
Class of 2022: Send your AP scores to your college https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/dates/deadline-indicate-your-free-score-send-recipient?SFMC_cid=EM737819-&rid=47660651
Senior transcripts were sent 5-25-22.
Summer School will be held at Blackman HS. Registration is May 27 & May 31. The forms are attached below.
Summer is a great time to complete your Community service, see the form below.
High School Links
|ACT Academic Planning||Countdown to College||Keeping Kids Safe Online|
|MTSU Dual Enrollment||Mapping your Future||NAIA|
|NCAA||SAT Big Future||Stop Bullying|
|Suicide Prevention||Volunteer Tennessee||Work Ethic Distinction|
|Telephone Counseling Hotlines||
|Crisis Text line||Just Serve|
|RCS Online Classes|
High School Documents