The tabs to the right have everything you need: daily agenda, lessons (in PowerPoints), assignments, and handouts!
Delta Math Sign In Info
CMS Tardy Policy
1st – Warning
2nd- Warning and parent contact- conference with student
3rd- Referral to Administration for lunch detention
4th- Referral to Administration for after school detention
5th- Referral to Administration for parent conference, possible ISS and further disciplinary action as needed.
** Any student that is late for the 8:00 bell, must have a note from attendance.
On a new piece of paper. For each problem you missed, write:
- The number of the problem
- The correct answer
- All the work and/or explanation to get the correct answer (and circle the final answer)
- Write a note to yourself about what you did wrong.
Staple the test/ printed out answer key (if taken online) on top & turn them into your class period’s tray.
- I do NOT accept late test corrections
- The goal of test corrects is to learn from our mistakes. A thorough explanation in the form of work or written explanation must be given to ensure you actually understand the problems. Corrections are graded strictly.