The school year is off to a great start in our Spanish classroom!
Please make sure that you have taken care of the following tasks from the beginning of the school year checklist. If you have any questions, please ask me. For specific information about your course, please click on Honors Spanish 1 or Honors Spanish 2 links to the right.
- Learning Log/Notebook is setup (course content, rubric, and table of contents) and pages are labeled.
- You have a binder (exclusively for Spanish or shared with another subject), and you keep your bellwork paper in there.
- You are signed up for Quizlet in the pertinent class (depending on your period)
- You and your parents have read and signed the syllabus for my class, and you have turned it in back to me.
- You have brought a folder (in your class color), written your name and class number on it, and turn it in to me.
- You and your parents have signed up for 'remind'
- You have all the supplies required for this class in your backpack every day. (Many dry erase markers missing these days;)