Course Description: Integrated Math 2 builds upon concepts taught in Integrated Math 1 with an emphasis on quadratic and polynomial expressions, equations, and functions. This course also focuses on geometric similarity and interpreting functions from a real life context. Students extend previous knowledge of exponential properties to rational exponents. This course also introduces probability of compound events and the complex number system.
Parents & students, please look at the links tab for a view (roadmap) of all the topics we will be covering during 2nd quarter.
How to factor trinomials with a leading coefficient. Video 1
- Video 2
Integrated Math 2 Supply List
- Filler paper
- Graph paper (small pkg)
- A container for keeping graded assignments
- folder with pockets and tabs recommended
- An organized place to consistently take class notes
- composition notebook recommended
- Suggested items to have at home
- ruler, compass, graphing calculator (TI-84 or similar)