In-Class Quiz/Test Corrections Policy - (updated 2nd Semester)
DO ON YOUR OWN PAPER!!
1) Write the problem from the Quiz/Test. (if it includes a graph a sketch is fine).
2) Correct the problem - show work (where necessary) when working out the problem. This means for multiple choice questions you may not just give the correct answer! YOU WILL NOT GET FULL POINTS BACK!
3) Explain the ERROR you made!! (Ex. I set the problem up wrong, I forgot to plug the variable back into the equation, "I don't know how to do the problem" is not an acceptable reason for each problem you had!)
4) Corrections are REQUIRED for grades below 85%. (If you scored higher you may still do corrections) ALL tests must be returned by the DUE DATE!!
5) If you are NOT doing corrections simply sign the top of your test and return.
6) PENALTIES: Due to students not completing corrections I have had to implement this policy 2nd semester! You will receive a HW grade for following directions and turning in the quiz/corrections by the due date. (So, everyone must return the test!!) Additionally, if you are REQUIRED to do corrections and you do not, you will be penalized (-5 pts) off your quiz for not completing the corrections.
Corrections help you to learn what your mistakes are in your learning,as well as they allow you to earn points back on your grade to help your average!! So, I am not sure why we are having difficulty getting this assignment completed! Please take this seriously and come see me for help if you need it!