Summer Work 2023
|2023-2024 Biomed IV Summer Assignment|
|Link to Assignment #2 (STEM IV-Biomed)|
Annotated Bibliography Resources
Senior Thesis Website
Create a personal portfolio (EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR VERY OWN WEBSITE) or similar collection of work, that illustrates mastery of skills and knowledge outlined in the previous courses and applied in the practicum. The portfolio should reflect thoughtful assessment and evaluation of the progression of work involving the application of steps of the scientific inquiry.
Free Website Sites
Class Example: https://cmsbiomedsenior.weebly.com/
These are the tabs of your website ! Everyone will have the same "menu" or "tool bar" titles. Make sure that you adhere to these below...yes in this order!
- HOME - FIRST IMPRESSION...make a good one! This tab gets you back to the beginning no matter where you go on your webpage!
- ABOUT ME- career and personal goals-next steps-"your plan", include your resume!
- RESEARCH- (2 drop downs-- PAPER RESEARCH and PROJECT)-describe and list those sources that have helped with the development of your paper, review of literature!-your project...by chapter as each is completed!
- PROJECT MEDIA- examples of visual materials developed and used during the course (such as graphics, drawings, models, presentation slides, videos, and demonstrations)
- MENTOR INFORMATION - all about your mentor
- QUARTERLY REFLECTIONS - journal entries reflecting on tasks and activities-see specific dates and questions below:
3. What are some of the roadblocks you've encountered in completing your project and how did you overcome those roadblocks?
Quarter 4: 04/06/24 (50 pts) 1. Final personal reflection on the senior thesis project, from the beginning of selecting your topic to the final oral defense. This is a personal reflection!
PEER REVIEW...you must complete 5 total peer reviews of an entire thesis project