Welcome to AP Macro, AP Micro, and/or AP European History!
- Course documents, Syllabi, and Course Calendars can be found in the menu to the right, under the specific course you are in.
- Student Assignments are listed on the course calendars for each respective course
- Assignments turned in on AP Classroom or Microsoft Teams, depending on the assignment. Be sure to check the course calendar for more specific information.
- Students Grades and brief feedback on assignments can be found on Skyward.
- Any assignments marked "Incomplete" require additional action on your student's part to be scored
About the AP Exam
While the AP exams may seem far off, they will get here sooner than you think!
I will post a link to a review website I made for Macro and Micro at the start of the Spring Semester. It will be update with more information, practice exercises, and materials as the semester goes on. All of them will be asynchronous so that your student can complete them on their own timeframe.
I will also have in person review sessions in my classroom (which will have dates announced and posted on this site and outside my classroom closer to time). I will also be available during school hours and after school for a short time as well.
Current News and Real-World Materials for Economics Students
I post material that may be of interest to both Macro and Micro students in the 'Posts' tab.
The articles and other sources address many of the concepts we see in class and are a good way to connect our classroom to current events!
I encourage students to read some of the posts I make here, and/or find other sources of information (such as NPR's All Things Considered among many others) on economics. This can help you ground what we are doing in class with real world application, and can keep you informed of current events both economic and not!