Welcome to AP Macro, AP Micro, and/or AP European History! I'm happy to have you in class!
- Looking for Information and Course Documents for your course?
- Click on your course on the menu bar to the right
- Looking for Assignments and What We Are Doing In Class?
- Click on your course's "Assignment Calendar" tab on the menu to the Right
- Need Extra Help with Homework or Class Material?
- Feel free to look over my class presentation slideshows - those are on your class's Microsoft TEAMS page
- Under the 'Files' tab up at the top of the main page and in the Classwork Tab!
- Visit Mr. Rundberg Before School, Right After School, During 5th or 6th Period, or Email Him!
- I'm more than happy to help!
Parent-Teacher Conferences are March 18th after school until 6pm!
To schedule an appointment with me - please email me and schedule a time to meet
Walk-ins welcome but appointments will have priority
Mr. Rundberg's Skyward Key
- Missing - Student missed the assignment due to an absence and has not yet submitted the assignment to Mr. Rundberg
- Incomplete - Student must take additional action for the assignment to be scored
- Zero and 'No Submission' comment - I did not receive the assignment from the student, too many of these and I will reach out to parents!
- Please Read Comments on graded assignments for information on specific assignments and instructional feedback!
Students and Parents should frequently check Skyward for information on Assignments and Grades in my Classes. Skyward is the primary way I communicate student grades and submission information.
Current News and Real-World Materials for Economics Students
I post material that may be of interest to both Macro and Micro students in the 'Posts' tab.
The articles and other sources address many of the concepts we see in class and are a good way to connect our classroom to current events!
I encourage students to read some of the posts I make here, and/or find other sources of information (such as NPR's All Things Considered for example) on economics.
This can help you ground what we are doing in class with real world application, and can keep you informed of current events both economic and not!